The MODUflex Bain circuit adaptor,
Unparalleled quality and ergonomics.
A Bain type open circuit on an anesthesia machine gives you better control during surgery. The breathing bag is always inflated, no need to wait for it to have reached a certain size before ventilating the patient. Compared to other open circuits, such as the Jackson Rees and the Ayres T Piece, the Moduflex Bain is equipped with a pressure gauge that gives you the possibility to check the animal's lung pressure. The Bain adaptor is equipped with a brass, momentary off pop off valve to avoid forgetting the valve in a closed position, which could cause pulmonary trauma to the animal.
Included with the Moduflex Bain circuit adaptor
- Integrated gas evacuation valve is a one quarter turn valve designed for a rapid transfer between spontaneous and controlled ventilation
- Integrated gas evacuation exhaust port is built into the mounting bracket, eliminating the risk of obstruction in the tube
- Integrated 0.5 cm H2O check valve built into the adaptor to reduce the possibility of a faulty evacuation system drawing out into the patient's fresh gas supply
- A pressure gauge offers excellent visibility of circuit pressure
- 5 year warranty
Also available at no extra charge, mounting kit for machines other than Moduflex.
- 1 x 1 liter Rebreathing Bag
- 1 x Bain Circuit
- 1 x Moduflex anesthesia machine installation kit
- 1 x Fresh gas tubing
- 1 x Fresh gas outlet