Dispomed's Highdent Intro refreshed for its 5th birthday!
We are proud to show you the newest development made to the Intro dental unit with the latest update made by Dispomed's research and Development team.
The Highdent Intro is celebrating it’s 5th anniversary. We thought it would be a great time to bring in a couple of upgrades. Our goal was to make it even easier to use and lower it’s noise level even more. After all, who doesn’t wish for their equipment to work more efficiently and quietly? Stop wishing and offer yourself the new Highdent Intro, quieter and easier to use than ever!
Here are the Intro improvements:
- The handpiece console is attached to the head of the unit with 2 lateral metal arms which provide more stability thus decreasing vibration of the handpiece.
- The handpiece holders are made of low density PVC which reduces the noise.
- The selection of the handpiece is now easier with a simple switch allowing you to choose from the high speed and low speed. The picture makes it very easy to select the desire handpiece.
- The piezo is now controlled with the smaller button of the foot pedal which is easier and faster to use.
- And of course, your Intro is still available in your favorite color!
Included with the Highdent™ Intro Veterinary Dental Unit
- Air/Water Syringe
- Piezo Scaler
- No.1 universal scaling Piezo tip
- No.2 voluminus calculus scaling Piezo tip
- No.10P shallow pockets scaling Piezo tip
Specifications Air/Water Syringe
- Lightweight, compact contoured head
- Quick connect-disconnect tip
- Uses standard autoclavable tips
- 360º tip rotation
- Precise control of air, water and mist
- Totally autoclavable and easy to dismantle
- Depth : 39.36 cm (15.5”)
- Width : 45.08 cm (17.75”)
- 9″ X 14″ (23 cm X 35,5 cm)
- With cut-out for instruments and prophy paste
- Highdent™ dental machines include a muffler to reduce noise from the handpieces
- From 78.7 cm to 104 cm (31″ to 41″)Mobile and Secure
- 2” casters with brakes
- Conformancess and Certifications
- Conforms to UL STD 61010-1 Does yours??
- Certified to CSA STD C22.2 No. 61010-1
- Intertek No. 4009746
- High speed handpieces
- Low speed handpieces